Thursday, July 24, 2008

4th of July fun

It helps to stay home for longer than a few days at a time when wanting to begin a blog! I know I have one faithful reader that has checked to see if I've gotten on board again - so I am here to deliver! ;) There is so much to catch up on since I have been away from home since June 5th...but I'll try to catch up and then get back to the present quickly.


Deana and Carson spent 4th of July with us at my Mom's house in San Antonio. The boys had a blast at the neighborhood parade where they were on display in the wagon of Grandpa's lawnmower. My niece, Ella, even joined in on the fun!




Ty finished the parade off with Liberty the little Lamb! He loves animals!

1 comment:

Heather said...

OK, I'm confused about Liberty's real identity. Is he a lamb or a goat?! Just curious! ;)