Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sweet Siblings

Second week at home...and Ty is still as in love with his baby sister as he was the moment he met her! I let him hold a sleeping sister, and came back a few minutes later to check on them...and this is what I saw! Melt my heart! Evidently having a newborn at home is tiring for the big brother as well!
On an outing with Daddy...Ty got a new bike helmet! He wore it for 2 days straight! You can never be too careful when holding your baby sister! ;)
Sweet snuggles! Ty loves to emulate the way he sees me and Brock holding her. This was a copy Daddy pose...Brylee loves to nap on her daddy's chest - and her bubba's as well!
Bath time: Ty can be found right next to me when I am bathing Brylee. I am so thankful that she loves bathtime!
As week 2 has come and gone - I am still in a sleep deprived fog, but know that these days are precious ones. These days quickly turn into years. I'm afraid the Miss B might have reflux. I had a visiting nurse come by yesterday and observe her after a feeding - and she senses the same. We will wait it out a little longer to see what comes of it. I am praying for colic to stay away from this sweet girl! We have our fussy times in the day...and I just pray through them. We are so blessed and can't imagine life without our sweet girl!

2 comments:

Lisa Mae said...

Oh my sweetness!!! I got all teary eyed looking at those pics of Ty sleeping with Brylee. Priceless...... She is gorgeous Teri. Glad to hear all is well. Keep hanging in there sister. Soon you all will be sleeping. Love all the new pics and updates. Keep them coming! Miss ya.

melanie said...

WOW!! I needed to catch up with you. Brylee is absolutely beautiful... perfect! And she has such a sweet big brother. Those pictures of them sleeping together are too cute. I'll be praying against colic as well. I wish I could come over her and snuggle that little angel myself.