Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My New Normal...

Whew...I am coming up for air. This being a mommy of two is really causing me to scramble for my NEW NORMAL! I want to say I'm getting into a groove, but then, if you looked at my house - you'd think CHAOS!!! So much to do and so little time. I am trying to remind myself that Brylee will only be this small for so long - and to not try to rush this time with her as a newborn.

I guess this post is somewhat of a thinking out loud session. I have a garage that desperately needs cleaning out so we can park in there - we are having a garage sale in November if I can find the time to get it organized somewhat. I am hosting Life Group in my home for 6 weeks starting in 2 weeks...yikes! And somewhere in there - I need to get Ty's overdue B-day party on the books! This is all small in the big scheme of things...but truly weighing on my heart and affecting my sanity. Deep breath...

I have pictures that I want to take of sweet Brylee and post - but finding the time for that is another story. I will get to that as that is important! In the meantime - I am trying to be a mommy and wife and catch a bit of sleep in the in-between times! I have a whole new respect for those of you with 2 or more children!

Pictures to come...

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Take it easy! It does get easier! I felt like a crazy woman until Hailie turned 2 months old!

melanie said...

Oh sweet Teri, you are doing awesome! Remember, the magical age is 3 months. Hang in there girl. Btw, your blog looks awesome! Very festive.

Lisa Mae said...

Give it another month or so and it will be very normal! You are still just in that adjustment phase. All is good sister! Angie's blog, Bring the Rain, helped me to keep my perspective in those moments where I couldn't stand it any longer and wanted to run away. Not really but you know what I mean. Thinking about you!

Anonymous said...

You can do it! :) I'll add it again...It will get easier! :)

Queen of My Castle said...

Congrats! Love that baby up, because they grow way too fast! Love the blog...you can check mine out at www.queenofmyhome.blogspot.com