Monday, August 18, 2008

Pregnant and Proud!

Just wanted to post a few pics (after the fact) to remember how I looked as an expectant mommy of my little girl! This photo was taken 5 days before Brylee's debut.


Laying hands on our sweet girl...ready to meet and hold her!
Ty loves to love on his sister!
Sweet kisses from the Big Brother...
Brylee's due date was August 15th and she arrived right on time. Who did I think I was expecting her to arrive any earlier??? I loved carrying my baby girl!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I see you figured out how to insert the picture in the header! Very nice!
I love the pictures. I can't believe my pictures like that were 3 years ago today! How crazy is that?! And THAT child is CURRENTLY on top of my kitchen cabinets for, at least, the 4th time today! I bet you can't wait for that, huh?! ;)