Sunday, August 10, 2008

Still waiting...

5 days to go until my due date...but 10 days to go til my induction (if need be)...

Even in this awful humidity, I am OK with the wait that is ahead of me because I know what is to come. I am anxious to meet my daughter...(wow, I haven't called her that til now!) but am loving this time with Ty. Life as the Triplett Trio has known it for 5 years will never be the same. I started having some regular contractions (for 2 hours straight) this evening while at the Corpus Christi Hooks game...but they have subsided for now. Ty got really excited when I was preparing him for the fact that he might wake up and Mommy and Daddy will be at the hospital. His excitement to meet his new sister gives me great joy, and helps calm my fears.

I had several people praying for Brylee's birthday to be August 9th...that wasn't to be. We will see what tonight holds...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!!!

vivian.nichols@yahoo.com said...

Teri - I have been so eager to know about Brylee Rose's arrival! I love your blog. Please continue to keep us posted. This is such an exciting time in your life. So wish I could have come to your shower. You are wonderful, and we can't wait to hear about Brylee Rose!

cftriplett said...

Let us know what the Dr. says today can't wait.
OMA